“You cannot act like Flip Flops and expect to be treated like Louboutins.” 👠
Sorry, we’re just not having it!
Man!!! I love this quote!
….But isn’t it just sooooo true!
You can’t put in 1% effort and expect 100% outcome and this is with everything in life.
We all have can’t be bothered days but everyday we choose not to be bothered it will not push a better tomorrow.
The more you push in today, the further you’ll get, in tomorrow! -Mummanopoly
(Did I hear preach girl!) – Thank you!
Hustle today for a better tomorrow, you’ll thank yourself for it!
As a busy mum it’s ridiculously easy to forget about yourself and your ambitions or goals.
By the time everything’s done…. (let me not bring out the list of things to do) work, cooking, cleaning, kids activities, homework, shopping, laundry…errr excuse me 👋🏾 and where is time for me?
Uh huh, precisely, a conscious effort to stay motivated is so so so important!… Otherwise you’ll be chilling in your flip flops whilst everyone walks past you in their Louboutins. Okay OK! That was a dry joke but you get the gist right…
Have a look at some of the things below which keep me motivated.
10 Steps to Motivate Yourself!
- Read Motivational books (The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins is a great read!)
- Listen to Motivational videos (YouTube it! I love me some T.D. Jakes)
- Speak positively about everything (yep everything)
- Hang around with Happy people
- Hang around with Positive people
- Frequently engage with people who are Successful. (Particularly in your chosen field)
- Motivate others ( It will also motivate you)
- Plan things in advance to look forward to.
- Create a routine of things which make you feel positive about yourself.
- At the end of each day write what you have achieved. ( Trust me when you look back you’ll be like Wow!)