Procrastination

Procrastination is an abomination!

Procrastination, is the thing that takes over you and causes hesitation.

Procrastination is like waiting at the station but not boarding the train to your final destination.

…but I won’t forget to mention, how it creates so much tension and immense deep rooted self-frustration.

You allow all of distraction to prevent you from taking action.

Tomorrow is a new day we say.

Constant self reminders, however, day by day it’s all left behind us.

…and before you know it… it’s been 7 days and before you know it… it’s been 8 weeks and before you know it… it’s been 9 months and before you know it….. nothings changed…

So if there needs to be a change, then make a change!

So I changed from being negative to a mental state of positive and when I became positive it made me more proactive and when I became proactive it made me feel more reactive and when I felt more reactive I began to feel more active and when I felt more active….

…Everything is more seamless and the possibilities are simply endless…

Procrastination is an abomination!

๐Ÿ’› Mummanopoly ๐Ÿ’‹

10 Comments Add yours

1. Ravisingh says:

Very true and very well written! splendid post! loved it!

Liked by 2 people

1. Mummanopoly says:

Awwwww thank you so so much Ravisingh! Iโ€™m glad you enjoyed my post! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Liked by 2 people

1. Ravisingh says:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! Did you read my todays post.I wl appreciate yr feedback!
        Hv a nice time!

Liked by 2 people

2. Mummanopoly says:

Will have a look now ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

Liked by 2 people

2. This is such a beautiful piece. I agree procrastination is a slow poison it ruins everything. Love it

Liked by 3 people

1. Mummanopoly says:

I love that! โ€œSlow poisonโ€ so true! Thank you for popping by and reading my post!

Liked by 2 people

3. Procrastination is a killer of destiny. Anyone that wants to be great should never indulge in it.

Liked by 1 person

1. Mummanopoly says:

Thatโ€™s a fab caption! Absolutely true. Thanks for visiting!

Liked by 1 person